Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year Everyone! Celebrate With Our Wonderful Cast In My Fanvid of the Week!



As we welcome in 2014, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who made my 2013 better than I thought it could be.

Actually, it was a fangirl kind of year!

I got to go to Vegascon. I had lunch with the wonderful Rick Worthy in Santa Monica. I went to the All Hell Breaks Loose convention in Sydney and Misha and Seb randomly came to my work! I met Lauren Tom at Supernova. I started the way-too-much-fun-to-be-legal Women of Letters Podcast with the fabulous Jules from Superwiki. I went to Dallascon and had a Texan adventure with my sister from another mister, Hazel (which included grabbing John Barrowman's ass). I went to Armageddon in Melbourne and got to hangout with Kim Rhodes, Ty and Rick as well as the awesome Shelley, Kim, Jules and Karen. I did two meet and greets with Jensen, one with Jared and one with Richard. I met loads of fans and made lots of new friends and got to hang out with all my convention buddies from all over the world and fangirl in convention heaven!

It was a hell of a year and I want to thank you all for being a part of it, for all your warm wishes, your friendship, your support and for always having my back.

And I want to thank the Supernatural cast and crew for being the awesome bunch of people that they are. Because without them, none of the above would have happened.

So let's celebrate them all with my Fanvid of the week!

Here's to an spectaculacular 2014 and here's to the beautiful cast of the best show ever.

They really do make my heart beat faster...

Cheers and Happy New Year, everyone! May 2014 be as awesome as the show we love!
xxx




-sweetondean