Monday, August 22, 2011

Jensen the golfer....

When Clif tweeted a new photo today, of him and Jensen playing golf up in Whistler over the weekend, it got me to thinking, geeze I have a lot of photos of Jensen playing golf! We all know he's serious about it. We've heard him talk about it. It was even referenced as a gag in Exile On Main Street when Sam found Dean had golf clubs in the hall closet. Apparently, he's a good player. Last week he shot a one over par 37, 9 hole round with Clif, which was his best score to date.... I have no idea what that means, even though I've played a bit of golf in my day, including having lessons from a pro and competing in the Warner Bros charity event, which I'm invited to again this year. I'm pretty crap though. I just like to hit the ball hard....

Anyway, as I said, Clif's latest tweet got me to thinking, I have a lot of photos of Jensen playing golf, about to play golf, just played golf.....so here are a few....














Of course he doesn't just play golf.....

He plays tennis



Baseball....




And as we all know.....soccer....



And how could I not include....


Photos are not mine, various credits including Clif Kosterman, Jason Manns and Mikey Roe