Sunday, August 14, 2011

Interviews and Videos and News and Stuff

The best news this week?

Supernatural got an extra episode! The CW ordered 23, which will either extend the season a week or make one of the hellatuses shorter. New CW president
href="http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20110809/ENTERTAINMENT08/108090303/Some-CW-shows-get-23-episodes?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE%7Cs" target="_blank">Mark Pedowicz says
it's part of an attempt to keep out of the ratings black hole they fall into during those breaks.

Bunches of interviews out! I'll mark the ones I know contain spoilers, but I didn't watch the videos, so proceed with caution.

Jim Beaver talks about Bobby and the boys in season 7 (spoilers!).

Buzz Focus interviews Jensen. And Jim.

Mo Ryan interviewed Misha at TCA.

If you're a Vampire Diaries fan, another SPN recurring actor will be showing up over there. Sebastian Roche has been cast as a "mysterious vampire hunter."

Last week's "Supernatural Thursdays" post at Daemon's TV was the show's most quotable lines. I don't care how many times I see posts like that, or watch the show's themselves, I love reading them. Check it out! :)