Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1 News

I don't know if it's the time of year, or just me, but there's a dearth of good news that doesn't involve spoilers for upcoming episodes or recaps of past ones.

I've got an interview with Misha Collins that's been all over the Internet already.

Some episode stills including next week's, which WARNING are SPOILERY.

Oh, here's something! There's an announcement that Jensen Ackles will be attending the Jus in Bello convention next year. Shortly after that announcement, Creation announced he's attending the LA (in March) and Vancouver (August) cons. Jim Beaver was added to LA, too.

Buddy TV asks when SPN became a comedy, a question that boggles my mind since the show has never not had comedic lines and episodes, starting with the pilot!

So. That's all I got.

*looks around*

*whistles a little*

*sigh*

Okay, let me troll around a little. *trolls*

Fangirl Says got to see this week's episode early. Her post is only spoilery if you didn't see the preview at the end of last week's episode. She's definitely got me intrigued!

Let's see...

Nothing on TV Addict... (unless you count stills for an upcoming episode I won't even name or describe because the very idea fills me with enough squee to make me glow, but will probably disappoint and piss off so many people...)

The CW Source hasn't done their recap yet...

Let's look up some guest stars, see what else they're doing. Gattlin Griffith, aka The AntiChrist, has three movies in post-production: The River Why, The New Daughter, and Blood Done Sign My Name. Chad Everett, "Older Dean," has Death Keeps Coming on his IMDb page, listed as in pre-production. That looks like a Western. Hal Ozsan (the ambiguously moraled male witch) has Groupie coming out apparently this week, again according to IMDb. This looks like a thriller. Heee. I love seeing this obscure stuff "up in popularity 15% this week" and knowing it may be due to Supernatural. Silly rabid fans. :)


Well, okay, I think that fills us up for this week! Oh, wait, one more thing. Let me check Ask Ausiello, see if his column has anything on the show...

OMG OMG OMG

*thud*

(Please note, if you decide to find out what at Ask Ausiello threw Natalie into a tailspin, it is a very short, very mind-blowing spoiler for episode 12. You've been warned.)