Friday, June 12, 2009

WINNER!!

I had 2 people with all correct answers: Janglyjewels and Norah Wilson. Since it's my first real day of vacation, I'll give you both a prize. Tell me which of these magnets/stickers you like, send me your snail mail at mfechter @ gmail .com, and I'll get your prize out to you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to all who entered! I'll be doing a song/episode quiz in 2 weeks.

Here are the answers, by the way.

"Does anyone have a breath mint? Some guts spilled in my mouth while I was killing my way in here." Jus in Bello

"How many dying wishes are you going to get?"
"As many as I can squeeze out." The Kids Are All Right

"Right you're a mind reader. Cut it out Sam. Sam. You think you're funny but you're being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up... okay, enough! Mystery Spot

"What’s the deal with the liquor store? Your parents out of town or something?" Lazarus Rising

"You fudgin' touch me again, I'll fudgin' kill you!" A Very Supernatural Christmas

"You're piercing the veil, Dean, glimpsing the "b" side."
"Little less New Agey, please."
"You're almost hell's bitch, so you can see hell's other bitches." No Rest for the Wicked

“A couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you’re Mr. Sunshine.” Bloodlust

“Are you kidding me? I have her bestest friend in the whole wide world.” Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things

“Come on! We’re not demons!” Crossroad Blues

“Go find some hoodoo priest to lay some mojo on me.” In My Time of Dying

“Okay, Sparky. And you know what? After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland.” Heart

“Smells like old lady in here. And that would explain why.” Roadkill

“So I’m a freak now?”
“You’ve always been a freak.” Simon Said

“Time for bed. Come on, Sasquatch.” Playthings

“We saw the second largest ball of twine in the U.S. Awesome.” The Usual Suspects

“When have I ever forgotten the pie?” Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester

“Yeah, Justin is quite the triple threat.” Born Under a Bad Sign

“You got a neighbor named Mr. Rogers?”
“Not anymore.” Croatoan

“You’re walking into harm’s way!”
“Harm’s way doesn’t really bother me.” Hunted

“You’ve got angels on the bullcrap list?” Houses of the Holy