Tuesday, May 8, 2012

HOLLYWEIRD release

Yay! Today's the official release date of my Supernatural inspired YA novel, HOLLYWEIRD. This paranormal romcom is about two teens who win a trip to meet their favorite TV star only to realize he's the son of Satan and the lone person who can save them is a fallen angel working undercover as his personal assistant.

I got this idea by fantasizing about a visit to the SPN set. At one time the Supernatural Sisters were trying to arrange a tour. Alas, that didn't work out, but it certainly got my imagination running wild. Fortunately for me I found lots of information about Supernatural's set online and in the Supernatural magazines. I used those details to help create my fictional show's set.

Jensen was the model for the fallen angel, Jameson, and Jared inspired the sexy, but evil Dakota. There's a lot of little nods to SPN that fans will catch and the Supenatural Sisters each make a cameo during the set visit scene.

As you can imagine, I had a blast writing HOLLYWEIRD. I hope you'll consider checking it out and spreading the word to other Supernatural fans who might be interested.

Wishing you more halos than horns, Terri
www.terriclarkbooks.com