Thursday, September 18, 2014

SPOILERS SWEETIES! Official description of Supernatural 10x01 "Black" with promo pics and other stuff!


Hi guys... It's been awhile.

Yes...I've been missing in action. I've been to Vancon (click here to listen to my podcast with Jules from the Superwiki), dining with Mr Sheppard at Oz Comic-Con, rewatching season 9 and...well lazy!

BUT I'M BACK! And I'm going to make it up to you with STUFF!

It's only 19 days until the season 10 premiere! That's not long! WE CAN DO THIS!

And to help us get there...finally we have the Official Descripiton for the premiere episode.... "BLACK"

*drum roll please*


“Black” – (9:00-10:02 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)
DEAN IS LIVING IT UP AS A DEMON WHILE SAM HITS ROCK BOTTOM IN THE SEARCH FOR HIS BROTHER  — Dean (Jensen Ackles) is a demon and running amuck with Crowley (Mark Sheppard) while Sam (Jared Padalecki) tries to figure out what happened to his brother.  Meanwhile, Castiel (Misha Collins) is dealing with his diminishing grace.  Robert Singer directed the episode written by Jeremy Carver (#1002).  Original airdate 10/7/2014.

Don't forget, it says 1002 at the bottom because it was shot second...Jensen's episode airing third was shot first. Yep.

Okay. So really, we already knew all this...BUT STILL!

I'm in love with the first line that says Sam hits rock bottom while searching for his brother. LOVE! Not that I want Sammy to hit rock bottom (again), but obsessively search for his brother? YES. THIS! Weeeeeeeee!

And frankly...I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing what Jensen does with Demon Dean or Deanmon as he seems to have become known. Having heard Jensen talking about Demon Dean, up close and personal in his meet and greet in Vancouver, I am EXCITED! As is Jensen. He seems beyond happy with what the team have done with the story for Sam and Dean this season. And if he's jazzed...well...  Just sayin'

We got pics this week tooooooo!

I can't even with this photo... CAN NOT EVEN.
I lost about 3 hours of my day when this dropped...in a haze of HOW CAN HE BE REAL??!
Crazytown.
Look at him.
#love

Dean singing karaoke is about to become my new favourite thing...I am sure of it!
I think I'm gonna love me some Demon Dean.

Look at that face...DUCK FACE! :D

And the fact that Jensen said that the song was all about some Dean on Dean action... WELL! Makes me want to write inappropriate fanfiction. Wait. I already did that.
I want to sing karaoke with Dean SO BAD and I don't do karaoke! I also want to drink beer with him. Beer I do. Dean I'd do too. Sorry? What? Nothing. Move along.

It's wrong and bad and wrong, but I love watching Dean beat people up, so I'm looking forward to this as well!

She be gonna get lucky tonight! LU-CKYYYYYYYY!

OH HEYS SAMMY'S TIED UP, MUST BE TUESDAY! :D

I can't wait to find out how they explain Jared's sling. I hope they say Sam was beat up but a shortish, martial arts master...for reasons.

By the way, this is Cole with Sam. Someone from Dean's hunting past (while Sam was at college) who is now hunting for Dean to kills him! BACK OFF BUDDY!

Ringing Dean? Where the hell are they? That's scruffy even for Sam and Dean standards!
Also, Sammmmmy *wibble* Leave him alone, he's all sad!
Poor Sam.


Of course...we got promo lovin' too... ON MY BIRTHDAY. So sweet of the CW to think of me like that! This is from the first 3 episodes. This is a very good promo. VERY. GOOD.


Everything about this is awesome. I'm scared and horny all in one. TMI?


BONUS STUFF!

Here's the description for the Supernatural Retrospective, which airs the night before the premiere. 
I loves the title... LOVES!

A VERY SPECIAL SUPERNATURAL SPECIAL – (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (CONTENT RATING TBD) (HDTV)

A PAST AND FUTURE LOOK AT “SUPERNATURAL” ─ This one-hour special takes a behind-the-scenes look at the past nine seasons of the hit drama about the thrilling and terrifying journey of the Winchester Brothers.  Interviews include series stars Jared Padalecki (Sam Winchester), Jensen Ackles (Dean Winchester), Misha Collins (Castiel) and Mark Sheppard (Crowley), along with series creator Eric Kripke and executive producers Robert Singer and Jeremy Carver.  The stars and producers share stories and clips of their favorite memories, monsters, demons and angels from seasons one through nine and tease the upcoming action fans can expect in season ten. Original airdate 10/6/2014.

I'm soooooo excited for this retrospective. Oh my gosh! Share their stories! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And in case you need any more amping up of the squeeage.



Oh yeah baby. THIS SHOW! DAMN I LOVE THIS SHOW!

To conclude... please enjoy this vid by Ash4897. For reasons of happy.

See you soon (I promise)
-sweetondean




P.S.