Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Dean Winchester bust!


So here’s my Dean bust that I bought as part of the Winchester Bros charity auction.

Jensen signed it to me and then it was sent to me here in Australia from set, with the sender address being Clif Kosterman c/- Supernatural Films.

The money from this auction purchase went to Team Levi.

I think it’s pretty cool! Plus it’s the first thing I have signed from Jensen where he’s actually written my name! Which makes me happier than is probably rational…..

The bust with Jensen's signature



My name in Jensen's handwriting!


From a different angle - it's pretty cool and even has the crease in his bottom lip!


Here's a shot of Jensen signing the items.
You can see the Dean bust - plus a stick-it with my name (circled in red!)


-sweetondean