Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Super Scary

Halloween is this Saturday and that got me to thinking about the scariest looking creatures on Supernatural. I always have a little apprehension opening my door to trick-or-treaters because you never know what you’ll find on the other side. One year, I came face-to-face with a GIGANTIC man wearing the Scream mask and wielding a knife. No joke! I nearly slammed the door shut and had a heart attack. God help me if any of these SPN monsters show up. From least to worst, here's who would terrorize me away from my Tootsie Rolls.

10. If a Wendigo shows up I'll throw candy at it and hope that sounds yummier than me.




















9. For some reason everytime I see these ugly Sirens I think of the Hall and Oates song, Maneater.




















8. Psycho chick from Family Remains is seriously scary, but I alway wonder if I'd be more overwhelmed by her smell.




















7. Shtriga's suck. (LOL. I crack me up.)













6. Sinister old men are always spooky, but especially when they're reapers.














5. Lilith - It's that creepy kid thing. Hate 'em! You won't catch me watching movies like Orphan either.















4. Doc Benton's Frankenstein face is enough to make anyone scream and I wouldn't want him to take anything from me for his cosmetic enhancement.



















3. Changelings are chilling, especially when they're Changeling children. No mother could love that face.


















2. Thanks to Tim Curry and the TV mini-series It, I don't trust clowns. This one freaks me out.




















1. I have been scared spitless of Scarecrows ever since I watched Dark Night of the Scarecrow at a Halloween sleepover when I was 11. I could barely watch this SPN episode when it aired. Seriously. Can't. Handle. Gak. Just the pic is giving me the heebies.












So what would you hate to find on your doorstep?